Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- Would You Hire People With No Résumés, Interviews, or Background Checks? December 11, 2019“When people say they want to work, we say yes. We give them an opportunity with no questions asked, no résumés, no interviews, no background checks. We replace scrutiny with trust.” That’s the philosophy of Greyston Bakery. The company is best-known for its practice of open hiring, an approach that embraces an individual’s potential by providing […]Lorne Epstein
- Pre-Hire Assessment Lessons From the NFL December 10, 2019As a talent acquisition professional, you’re probably at least somewhat aware of pre-hire assessments, especially given that 82% of companies use them in their hiring process. Few, however, are using them in the right ways. That is, they are not truly investing in comprehensive assessment strategies based on best practices. Reasons include: Lack of support […]Dr. Charles Handler
- Experience Doesn’t Predict New-Hire Success: Avoid This Most Expensive Hiring Error December 9, 2019If you’re involved in hiring, it’s critical that you act on this startling revelation: “Experience doesn’t predict a new hire’s success.” Hiring with a focus on experience is, of course, a well-established tradition in recruiting. In fact, a Harvard Business Review study found that 82% of sampled job ads either required or stated a strong […]Dr. John Sullivan
- Agile Talent Acquisition: A Simpler, Faster, Better Model for Hiring December 6, 2019What does agile talent acquisition look like? Denise Dresler has the answer. Dresler is director of talent acquisition at Avature, an HCM software provider. She has helped customers design and implement TA technology solutions and also brings her recruiting expertise in-house as Avature’s talent acquisition leader for its own hiring. Check out our conversation about […]Lorne Epstein
- Software Engineers Do Not Leave Their Jobs for the Reason You Think They Do December 5, 2019Why do software engineers leave their jobs? I asked this question in a large Slack group for programmers, and, well, it got a huge response — I think there was a thread with 40 replies at one point. Needless to say, it’s a contentious topic! Of course, we all know that having a bad manager […]Aaron Decker