Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- Recruiting Today’s Hourly Workers — It’s Different. And It’s Not. February 14, 2020Editor’s note: This article is part of a series highlighting speakers at the upcoming ERE Recruiting Conference. Click here to view other articles in the series. With 20 years of recruiting experience under my belt — both in-house and on the agency side — you’d think I would have seen it all, right? Well, joining…Tom Lutzy
- Legal Column: How Not to Hire a Harasser February 13, 2020Editor’s note: You are reading the first article by ERE’s new legal columnist, Kate Bischoff. In case you missed the post and video introducing Kate, you may view it here. Over the past three years, we’ve been particularly careful about harassment. We’ve instituted new training sessions to align with new laws at the state and…Kate Bischoff
- ERE’s New Legal Columnist, Kate Bischoff, Is Pretty Cool February 12, 2020Employment attorneys can be really cool sometimes. But, you know, only sometimes. Today, I’d like to introduce you to one of them — Kate Bischoff. Kate is joining the ERE community as ERE.net’s new legal columnist. She’ll be bringing her expertise and insights to cover the intersection of recruiting and law. I’m excited, and I…Vadim Liberman
- A Judge Delivers Really, Really Bad News for Gig Economy Employers February 11, 2020On Monday, a U.S. District judge ruled that Uber, Postmates, and other companies operating in the gig economy could suffer “irreparable harm” as a result of California’s AB5 statute, which has the impact of forcing companies to reclassify independent contractors as employees. If that sounds like a ruling in favor of gig-economy employers, think again.…Vadim Liberman
- Rejecting Resumes With Spelling Errors: A Silly and Costly Hiring Mistake February 10, 2020Editor’s Note: The “Errors on a Resume” debate — more like saga! — continues. You may recently have read an article titled “Would You Hire Someone With Typos on a Resume?” Numerous TA professionals disagreed on the answer. Indeed, we subsequently published a response article, “3 Times You Should Look Past Mistakes on a Resume.”…Dr. John Sullivan