Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- Maggie Gyllenhaal Didn’t Want to Be Interviewed by Me — at First September 18, 2020These past two years, I’ve worked on the side as a writer and interviewer for the film and TV website Awards Daily. In that time, I’ve interviewed more than 75 people in the entertainment industry — some talent in front of the camera and some behind it. I can remember quite literally shaking in my boots…David Phillips
- ERE Digital Insight: Employer Branding Is Branding During Today’s Crisis September 17, 2020Editor’s note: This article is part of a series highlighting speakers at the upcoming ERE Digital 2.0 event. Click here to view other articles in the series. In these unprecedented times. Now more than ever. We’re all in this together. Companies are continuing to trot out the same clichés during the pandemic, but platitudes are…Vadim Liberman
- The Internship Must Go On September 17, 2020When COVID-19 shut the doors to much of the world’s economy earlier this year, internships also took a hard blow as companies canceled their planned internship programs. However, at AArete, a Chicago-based global consulting firm, we decided to re-structure rather than hit the cancel button. In fact, because we knew a lot of consulting companies…John Smith and Elyssa Welling
- Should You Adjust Pay for Remote Employees? September 16, 2020COVID-19 has catapulted remote work into the center of workforce planning and talent strategy, but the question looming on everyone’s mind is if it’s going to impact compensation. With remote work projected to rise to 25% to 30% by 2021, some organizations are openly talking about adjusting salaries for employees who want to work remotely…Shelly Holt
- What Drivers Want Should Determine California’s AB5 vs. Uber and Lyft September 16, 2020Following a recent temporary reprieve granted by a California appeals court, Uber and Lyft recently managed to avoid having to follow through on their previous threat to suspend services in the state where they were founded. The threats were in response to a California court order that the rideshare companies comply with California Assembly Bill…Amy Quarton