Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- Build a Successful Campus Recruiting Team October 11, 2019With employers facing the tightest labor market in decades, more and more companies are turning to college campuses to source talent for internships and entry-level positions. But building a campus recruitment strategy and hiring the right employees to execute it can be a lengthy process, and there’s no one solution that will work for every […]Jason Weingarten
- Sifting Through the Cost per Applicant Data October 10, 2019Cost per applicant benchmarks are a great way to understand how your paid media is performing when you are putting dollars behind job postings. The folks at Appcast (the company that recently talked about “pane view” data) released a report detailing these benchmarks, along with some of the contributing factors to lowering your cost per application […]Phil Strazzulla
- A Good Way to Waste Money, Time, and Attention: The 7 Most Common Reasons Employer Brand Initiatives Fail October 8, 2019The numbers are impressive. When you have a strong employer brand, you can see up to a 50 percent drop in cost to hire and up to an 80 percent increase in retention (All data points come from Universum). You should expect to see far more inbound applicants, your recruiters will have higher InMail open […]James Ellis
- Break the Language Barrier Between Recruiters and Veterans October 8, 2019Just a few years ago, only 20 percent of companies surveyed had developed a formal program for recruiting veterans. And in spite of an ever-tightening labor market, unemployment rates for veterans continue to trend higher than civilian and overall unemployment rates. This could be because of a “language barrier” that exists between veterans and recruiters. […]Brian Harmsen and Michelle Winkley
- Do You Know That You Are Part of the Golden Age of Recruiting? October 7, 2019This “think piece” is designed to stimulate your thinking about the tremendous progress that the recruiting profession has made Few in recruiting realize that we are now experiencing The Golden Age of Recruiting. Yes, the highest level of sophistication in our long history. I reached this conclusion because as part of our charge, professors […]Dr. John Sullivan