Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- Can a Company Be Apolitical? November 25, 2020In the hyper-tense and increasingly political world we live in, it’s no secret that many organizations are taking strong stances on a number of different social issues. From companies like Patagonia to Nike to Ben & Jerry’s, businesses and their leaders have been fearless in actively promoting and pursuing a higher purpose in society that…Bryan Adams
- The Fart Test: Figuring Out How Gender Bias Tools Improve Job Descriptions November 24, 2020When I started my company, I read a book called Building a StoryBrand by Donald Miller to clarify my marketing message. Miller identifies the seven universal story points that all humans respond to, the real reason customers make purchases, and how to create the most effective messaging for websites, brochures, and social media. One of…Katrina Kibben
- Industry Experience Is Overrated November 23, 2020In the past, the only way to become an Army Special Forces soldier was to have prior military experience. Then, in 2000, the creation of the X-Ray Program, or 18X, created a path that prepared civilian candidates for direct access into Special Forces assessment, selection, and training. Initially, there was a lot of apprehension about…Mike Sarraille, George Randle and Dr. Josh Cotton
- Recruiting Roulette – Round 2 November 20, 2020Last week, we brought you our first batch of Recruiting Roulette players from ERE Digital 2.0. This week, we’ve got another round of players from the event — and the videos are just as fun and engaging as before! As a reminder, Recruiting Roulette is a game we played with unemployed talent acquisition professionals at…Vadim Liberman
- Legal: The Dangers of Rejecting Candidates Based on Employment Gaps November 19, 2020Gaps in employment happen for innumerable reasons. Yet their mere existence purports to be a red flag for many hiring managers. So before you make hiring decisions based on such gaps, it’s worth keeping in mind that there are at least three legal reasons that doing so could spell trouble. Familial/Parental Discrimination Did you know…Kate Bischoff