Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- Measure Your Fall Recruiting’s ROI The Right Way September 19, 2019It’s not only back to school for the fall semester for students, but for companies, too. According to the National Association of Colleges and Employers, more than 99 percent of organizations are participating in on-campus recruiting this autumn. Just like college students are preparing for their classes, forecast your company’s return on investment for acquiring […]Alex Csedrik
- A Look at Life After ‘Google Hire’ September 18, 2019Google Hire recently became the newest Google tool to be retired, with Google deciding to slowly phase out its recruiting platform by September of 2020. As Google’s main tool targeting talent acquisition professionals amongst the 5 million SMBs using G Suite, the ripples of its removal will be felt throughout the recruiting industry. Google may […]Othamar Gama Filho
- You’re Trusting Your Gut Too Much in the Hiring Process September 18, 2019As people leaders, we take pride in our ability to decide quickly and change our minds slowly. We trust our intuition and reasoning skills — and with good reason: These are the tools that have helped us rise to positions of prominence in our companies. The further up the ladder you go, the more you […]Caroline Stokes
- How to Calculate Your Social Media Engagement Rate September 17, 2019You’ve been active on social media. You’ve invested in social-media marketing tools and social campaigns. But do you really know how to calculate your engagement rate and use the correct formula in the right context? Let’s take a look at a few different ways to measure engagement rate, and dissect their pros and cons. In […]Jody Ordioni
- Highly Effective No-Cost Retention Tools for Public Sector Managers September 16, 2019Alert: Employees are quitting their jobs at the highest rate in a decade. But few public-sector managers realize that a majority of employee turnover is both predictable and preventable. Today the overall U.S. monthly “quit rate” is the equivalent of a 30 percent turnover rate over one year. And, even though the government sectors have […]Dr. John Sullivan