Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- The Three Minds of Successful Employer Branding January 28, 2020By now, you either understand the power of employer branding or you do not. If you are in the latter camp, I can’t imagine why you’re reading this, so I have to assume you are among the many who can see how having a strong employer brand leads to better attraction, engagement, and retention. But…James Ellis
- Meet ERE Speaker Giselle Mota: Thinking Backward to Move Recruitment Forward January 27, 2020The world of work is changing. Paradigms have shifted in an age of agility, re-skilling, and digital disruption. To move talent acquisition forward, you’ve got to think backward. What does that mean? you might be thinking. Giselle Mota will tell you. A principal consultant on the future of work at ADP, she’ll be speaking at…Vadim Liberman
- Don’t Believe the Lies About Gen Z and Money January 23, 2020A recent study by The Workforce Institute at Kronos uncovered an interesting twist when it comes to the importance of money in attracting and retaining the newest generation of employees. Contrary to popular belief, which suggests that next-generation workers are prioritizing work/life balance, good managers, flexibility, and interesting and engaging work the most, more than half…Michael Puck
- What Does It Really Mean to Be Candidate-Centric? January 22, 2020Low unemployment, war for talent, everyone’s after the same people. We all know the state of affairs. But do we know how to get ahead of them? Well, yes, partly. We know, for instance, that it’s important to create a top-notch candidate experience. It’s no secret that people will drop out of your process if…Denise Dresler
- The 5 Ps of Recruitment Marketing and How They Drive Great Hiring January 21, 2020Within the recruiting function, marketing should be king, because when assessing recruiting processes, I almost always find that the foundation components that are most responsible for recruiting success all have a marketing focus. Rather than focusing on cutting costs or process-administration efficiency, recruitment leaders need to become data-driven marketing experts in order to fully understand…Dr. John Sullivan