Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- Legal Column: Indeed Charged in Rape Suit May 29, 2020“Oh, holy hell.” That was my response to reading the complaint in Gilbert v. Indeed, et al. Yes, that Indeed. The case involves allegations by Taylor Gilbert, a young, female account representative, that: A manager raped her Male coworkers continuously harassed her Sexual relationships occurred regularly with managers as a means toward being promoted The…Kate Bischoff
- iCIMS’ New CEO Talks About Vanity vs Value Metrics May 28, 2020What should companies be doing differently now to improve hiring? Which metrics should matter most to employers? Is candidate experience as important today as it was several months ago? And what will the future of work look like (hint: you’re seeing it now)? Steve Lucas has ideas about these and other pressing issues that you’re…Vadim Liberman
- Rocky Road: The Labor Market Will Be in Crisis for a Long Time May 27, 2020In September 1945 the U.S. economy lost almost 2 million jobs as the military demobilized after the end of WWII. This April, the economy lost over ten times that number. The unemployment rate now stands at 14.7%, the highest since the Great Depression in the early part of the 20th century, when it reached 25%.…Raghav Singh
- Job Ads Should Focus on Proof, Not Promotion May 26, 2020It’s almost a cliche to say at this point that the pandemic is an opportune time to re-examine a host of recruitment practices. Still, this is certainly the case when it comes to job postings, most of which just plain suck. They weren’t so hot before the pandemic, and… They Continue To rely on Poor…Vadim Liberman and Katrina Kibben
- The Top 3 Traits of Next-Gen Talent Acquisition Leaders May 22, 2020What are businesses demanding of next-generation talent acquisition leaders? Over the past 12 months, my team and I have completed numerous TA leadership searches for companies of all shapes and sizes — all of which bear out that a TA leader’s role continues to evolve well beyond traditional responsibilities (and boundaries) of merely filling jobs. More…Allicia Hahn