Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- A CEO Gets Real About Recruiting March 31, 2020Editor’s note: This article is part of a series highlighting speakers at the upcoming ERE Digital event. Click here to view other articles in the series. All CEOs say they value talent. They say that recruiting and retaining the right people is important. They say that people are the heart of their business. But we…Vadim Liberman
- The Day After: What Will Recruiting Look Like? March 27, 2020To state the obvious, we’re in uncharted territory, my friends. Every day hour brings new announcements and changes from every level of government as we all scramble just to stay in place. Those of us in talent acquisition and HR (and the partners and vendors who support us) are sitting smack-dab in the middle. All…Robin Schooling
- COVID-19 Will Create Demand for (and Shortage of) Manufacturing Jobs March 26, 2020In just a few weeks, the coronavirus has come to dominate the news, crash the stock market, and bring us to the verge of a recession. The pullback in economic activity will slow the pace of hiring in the immediate future, but looking further out, the crisis is likely to reshape the recruiting landscape as…Raghav Singh
- Know Your Purpose. Don’t Weaponize It. March 25, 2020Editor’s Note: This article is part of a series highlighting speakers at the upcoming ERE Digital event. Click here to view other articles in the series. What is your purpose? What is your purpose as a recruiter? Maybe the answers seem obvious to you. Maybe not. Either way, if you’re like most people, you’ve probably…Vadim Liberman
- Want to Achieve Gender Balance? Stop Focusing Solely on Gender. March 24, 2020Unilever recently reported that it reached gender balance in its management ranks. Half of the company’s 14,000 managers worldwide are female (up from 38% only five years ago). This is particularly striking because the organization has more managers than most companies have employees. One reason, according to Unilever, why they were able to accomplish gender…Bas van de Haterd