Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- The Problem With Entry-Level Job Postings October 27, 2020When I graduated, I was going to be a marketing executive. I would work at the big ad agencies, and everyone would just be dying to hire me. I’m going to assume that you know exactly how that worked out. I mean, I’m sitting here writing a blog about recruiting. It didn’t work out how…Katrina Kibben
- Labor Market: All the Lonely People October 26, 2020I ain’t lookin’ for prayers or pity. I ain’t comin’ ’round searchin’ for a crutch. I just want someone to talk to. And a little of that human touch. Just a little of that human touch. — Bruce Springsteen In America and much of the developed world people are increasingly isolated and largely alone. A report…Raghav Singh
- 7 Old Recruiting Strategies To Ditch October 23, 2020When the pandemic hit, businesses asked their teams to work remotely without having much time to make the changes necessary for such a transition. Subsequently, recruiters have spent the past several months doing the best they can while trying to make their old processes work at home. Now that some time has passed, it’s clear…Karyn Mullins
- The Failure of Traditional Hiring Metrics October 22, 2020Here is a universal plain and simple truth: What you measure is what you get. But a better statement, from the historian H. Thomas Johnson, is: “Perhaps what you measure is what you get. More likely, what you measure is all you’ll get. What you don’t (or can’t) measure is lost.” In hiring, can we…Eric Sydell
- Hiring More Black and Brown Bodies Isn’t Your Golden Ticket to Inclusion and Equity October 21, 2020It was a conversation like so many I’ve had with leaders over the years. The three executives on the line were seasoned, smart, curious, and good-hearted. They wanted to do the right thing for their employees and their customers, especially in the wake of this year’s civil unrest over racial injustice. They wanted to “do…Susana Rinderle