Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- Evolving Recruiting Investments in the Age of Hybrid Work October 22, 2021When it comes to finding and hiring the right people, the list of obstacles companies face seems to be growing every day. From high turnover rates and labor shortages to a persistent lack of employee engagement, hiring managers are contending with a wide range of forces that have conspired to make their jobs especially difficult.…Josh Millet
- Many Employees Don’t Believe They’d Survive Their Employer’s Current Hiring Process October 21, 2021We’ve all read the numbers about the current state of hiring shortages. And while most of the discussion has focused on important macro issues like unemployment benefits, working conditions, and what constitutes a living wage, there’s one issue that has gone largely undiscussed. In many companies, the criteria used to weed out applicants are irrelevant…Mark Murphy
- Job Growth Continues to Sink October 20, 2021The 194,000 jobs gained in September was the second-lowest monthly total since the labor-market impact of the pandemic was first felt in April 2020. Only December 2020 was lower during that stretch, when 306,000 jobs were lost. Granted, moderate job gains were expected last month, especially given the drastic rise in virus counts that peaked…Jay Denton
- How the Delta Variant Is Shaping Talent Acquisition Trends October 19, 2021“What is one talent acquisition trend you’re seeing that is being shaped by the Delta variant?” This question was posed to talent professionals for their insights. From mandating vaccinations to innovations around interview analytics, here’s what numerous TA pros said: Mandating Vaccinations for Talent Screening Requiring current employees to get vaccinated is a minefield many…Brett Farmiloe
- New Research Explores Impact of Revamping Recruiting Strategies October 15, 2021With job openings in the U.S. continuing to hit record highs, recruiters are looking for something (anything!) that will make their own jobs easier. But if you were hoping that the end of enhanced unemployment benefits would be the saving grace that finally opens up the talent floodgates, there’s bad news. Separate studies by the…Brian Westfall