Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- It’s What’s on the Inside That Counts: Creating an Internal Talent Marketplace January 14, 2021Research indicates that the average worker will have 10 to 12 jobs in their lifetime. What’s more, most professionals change jobs up to five times during their first 10 years after graduation. (Though in developing-talent markets like India, the average worker has only five or six jobs in a career, but that’s expected to increase…Nikhil Joseph
- Happening on TLNT: Managing a Level-Six “Assbag” Crisis January 14, 2021Late in my HR career, I provided support to a group of IT professionals in our St. Louis office. It wasn’t a glamorous job, but it was nice to talk to people who still had jobs, and I tried to be available for employee-related emergencies and advice. One afternoon, the local office manager called me…Laurie Ruettimann
- Your Job Alert Is the Lost Sock in the Dryer January 13, 2021I see you out there with your job alerts and your talent networks and communities. I sign up for them all the time. You know what you send me: Very little. And when you do send me something, it’s a job alert. And while people do need to be alerted to new jobs right now,…Tracey Parsons
- Strategy Safari: The Irony of Focusing on Candidate Experience January 12, 2021If ever there were a phrase that causes talent acquisition professionals to roll their eyes, it’s “candidate experience.” Born out of the desire to place the candidate front and center in the recruiting and hiring process, candidate experience has ridden on a rollercoaster of popularity with organizations, often correlated with the state of the economy.…Mary Faulkner
- Best Hire Ever: Using Confidential Search for Good (Not Evil) With Blake Babcock January 11, 2021In Episode 24 fo Best Hire Ever, Kris Dunn talks with Blake Babcock about the pros and cons of using a confidential recruiting search prior to making a move on an underperforming team member. Blake and KD discuss optics, when to use and not use confidential search, as well as the challenges with the process, and more. Blake…Best Hire Ever Podcast