Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- Dissecting Fortune’s Newest 100 Best Companies to Work For List April 20, 2021It’s out! The 2021 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list has been released, giving the curious (like me) some fresh insights into what it might mean to be a great workplace during a year from hell. Though the 100 Best list has been around for decades, this year is different. Not the list…Robin Hardman
- The Art of Hiring Great Sales Talent April 19, 2021In Episode 32 of Best Hire Ever, Kris Dunn talks with longtime sales leader Karlie Jessop (Big Health, ADP, Xerox) about the art of hiring great sales talent. KD and Karlie talk about her growing up in the classic Xerox sales organization and her style as a sales leader when it comes to hiring. Karlie also breaks…Best Hire Ever Podcast
- The Write Stuff: How New Rules on Documentation Will Reshape Your Work April 16, 2021President Biden has made it clear. He is going to be fighting for workers. For recruiters, this means some big regulatory changes that will affect recruiting in hopes of reducing racial and gender disparities. Are you ready? New laws are not likely in the cards immediately. (With such a divided Congress, passing employment laws at…Kate Bischoff
- New Research Shows Latest Trends Among TA Tech Providers April 15, 2021The events of the past year have accelerated investment in talent acquisition technology. According to a new report by Aptitude Research, 44% of companies adopted new TA solutions in 2020, and 1 in 4 companies are looking to replace their ATS in 2021. Remote recruiting, economic uncertainty, and the mounting pressure to “do more with…Madeline Laurano
- Making Data the Hero of Your Recruiting Stories April 14, 2021Meet Tina McKinney. Tina is head of talent acquisition at OS National, a provider of residential and commercial title and settlement services. She’s also a firm believer in focusing on the customer and creating a great experience for candidates and hiring managers. Plus, given her background in industrial engineering, corporate recruiting, RPO, and Big 4…Erin McDermott Peterson