Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- Grit + Gratefulness: Talent-acquisition Leadership Lessons from Allison Kruse November 20, 2019I recently saw a meme on LinkedIn encouraging us to: “Live, Be Curious, Be Thankful, Be Grateful. Enjoy the memories you’re going to make!” Those sure are words to live by, both personally and professionally. And it’s a fitting headline for the conversation I had recently with Allison Kruse, Kforce’s recruitment marketing and social media […]Erin McDermott Peterson
- What Women Candidates Want From Recruiters November 19, 2019What we already know about recruiting women: it’s ineffective, insufficient, and often a dismal failure. We acknowledge there’s a problem. What we haven’t identified are actionable recruiting solutions. The critical talent-acquisition question is, “What’s so different about hiring women than men?” In this episode, we hear from Margaret Spence who is the CEO of C. […]Lorne Epstein
- How to Onboard Remote Employees November 19, 2019Using a remote workforce allows you to tap into a larger talent pool and lower overhead costs. However, a remote team is only effective if everyone is rowing in the same direction. While hiring people with the soft skills and personal traits suitable for remote work is important, you also need a well-orchestrated and comprehensive […]Matt Shealy
- Want To Dominate Recruiting In Your Industry? – Adopt Silicon Valley’s Critical Success Factors (Part 2 of 2) November 17, 2019This article spells out a road map for dominating recruiting in your industry. Last week’s part one covered the top 20 strategic shifts and elements for building a significant competitive advantage in recruiting. This final part highlights the last two remaining critical success factor (CSF) categories covering actions within the recruiting function that contribute to […]Dr. John Sullivan
- Personal Branding: The Game-Changing Approach to Winning Trust November 15, 2019Building trust is crucial in recruiting. A personal brand allows you to win trust in scale. Last month, I spoke at the ERE Recruiting Conference in Washington D.C on Personal Branding and was surprised by the attendance and engagement from the session. In today’s hyper-competitive market, recruiters are looking for every advantage they can get […]Julian Placino