Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- “I Found a Hidden Bias in Our Hiring Process” August 12, 2020I never thought that as a young leader in the startup world, I would lack adaptability. As someone who’s dealt with her fair share of challenges, I didn’t consider that my hiring and leadership practices could be unintentionally biased or inaccessible. And I definitely never thought I’d be the one getting schooled on new technologies. …Savannah Wolf
- What Values Does Your Company Value Most? August 12, 2020Achieving clarity on what your organizations stand for is especially important in a chaotic world. As Alexander Hamilton said at another turbulent time in history, “If you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for anything.” But with all the chaos, how do you get a clear view of what your company really stands for? To…Peter Phelan
- Recruiter Realness: TA Deserves Greater Respect From HR August 11, 2020On July 24, I was invited to join BBC World Service Radio to discuss Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s response to the alleged disparaging remarks made by a fellow Congressperson, as well as my own experience being subjected to aggressive language in the workplace. Before I spoke, another guest answered questions first. I listened in horror and sadness…Keirsten Greggs
- New Research Reveals How Candidates Feel About Weird Job Titles August 11, 2020A creative job title can tell a lot about a position or organization, but it might not be quite what’s intended. Take the late “Supreme Leader” of North Korea, Kim Jong Il. He’s had at least 55 recognized titles for his role, from the fairly standard “General” to the bold and boastful “Great Sun of…Lorraine Kipling
- Best Hire Ever: Katrina Kibben on Writing Great Job Postings in a Pandemic August 10, 2020In Episode 9 of Best Hire Ever, Kris Dunn chats with Katrina Kibben, CEO and Founder of Three Ears Media, on the value of great job postings and marketing materials, especially in a pandemic-flavored recession. Katrina and KD break down the elements of a job posting that generate results and talk about influencing candidates through great writing copy…Best Hire Ever Podcast