Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- When Hourly Staff Are Treated As Office Supplies September 22, 2021These days, companies aren’t the only ones recognizing the value of transferable skills. So are job-seekers. As a result, they feel less confined to specific industries. Translation: They’re going where the money is — which makes hiring for high-volume, traditionally low-wage roles especially difficult. At ERE Digital, Sept. 23-24, I’ll be presenting a session titled…David Buckmaster
- Recruiting Leaders to Converge at ERE Digital September 21, 2021On Sept. 23-24, talent acquisition professionals will gather for ERE Digital, a practitioner-led event that aims to help recruiting pros elevate their roles, departments, and organizations. TA leaders from Marriott, Best Buy, Uber, Nike, Boeing, and other companies will share practical insights, best practices, and case studies especially relevant to today’s extraordinary hiring environment. For…Vadim Liberman
- The Pastor Who Could Recruit September 20, 2021In Episode 45 of Best Hire Ever, Kris Dunn talks with Tim Sackett (HRU Tech, Fistful of Talent, The Tim Sackett Project), as Tim shares some of his experiences with alternative paths into a career in recruiting, including a former pastor who turned out to be a great recruiter. Please subscribe, rate and review (Apple) and follow (Spotify) to get…Best Hire Ever Podcast
- Failing Forward With TA Leader Jacob Kramer September 17, 2021Meet Jacob Kramer. Jacob is the vice president of talent acquisition at trucking company US Express, which he arrived at after transforming end-to-end recruitment at Regis Corp., the giant hair salon chain with tens of thousands of hourly workers. A self-proclaimed introvert with a drive to solve big recruiting challenges, Jacob has a knack for…Erin McDermott Peterson
- The Law Handcuffs Efforts to Drive Diversity (and That’s OK) September 16, 2021A variety of current and looming legal developments will be impacting your job as a recruiting professional — from managing vaccine mandates to creating accommodations to closing the wage gap. At the same time, navigating an ever-evolving legal landscape can often seem confusing and overwhelming. At ERE Digital, Sept. 23-24, Willis Towers Watson Head of…Vadim Liberman