Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- Meet Katrina Collier, a Searchologist With a Heart July 3, 2020Meet Katrina Collier, aka “The Searchologist.” Katrina is a recruitment facilitator, keynote speaker, co-author of The Robot-Proof Recruiter, co-host the #SocialRecruiting podcast, and founder of DisruptHR London. Drawing on her early-career experience as a recruiter, sourcer, and manager, Katrina has helped thousands globally become better TA professionals. Originally from Australia, she now lives in London…Erin McDermott Peterson
- A BP Recruiter Talks Hiring Veterans in the Energy Sector July 2, 2020From 2000 to 2005, I served in the U.S. Marine Corps, which included a combat tour in Iraq. Since then, I have worked in various capacities in HR and talent acquisition, including recruiting talent globally for experienced-hire roles, as well as early-career roles, for BP for the past seven years. What I’ve come to realize…Michael La Ha
- Technology Is Killing Job Descriptions July 1, 2020There is an increasing reliance on technology to find talent. Don’t get me wrong. I think the right technology is very useful in recruiting, but there must be a better balance between the use of technology and the (still) uniquely human skills needed to attract strong candidates. Unfortunately, balance rarely exists for job descriptions. When…Neal Horwitz
- Surprise! Latin America Is Not One “Country” June 30, 2020Throughout our professional career, we’ve worked with global companies that have demonstrated that they weren’t truly global by how they did — or attempted to do — business in Latin America (LATAM). That’s because many organizations failed to understand that their usual processes do not flow as smoothly in LATAM as they do in their…Cynthia Cohen and Maru Gonzalez
- Best New Hire: Making Great Data/Analytics Hires With Matt Cowell of QuantHub June 29, 2020Editor’s Note: ERE is the new place where you will find the first run of the Best Hire Ever podcast, which explores a simple truth: There’s nothing that drives success at your company like making a great hire. We are starting on episode 6, so if you want to get caught up, head to the…Best Hire Ever Podcast