Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- The Tech Sector’s Big Disability Inclusion Problem March 5, 2021Much has been written about the lack of diversity in the technology sector, but it focuses primarily on gender and race. Of course, that’s important, but a group that is often overlooked in conversations about diversity and inclusion in tech is individuals with disabilities. The tech sector is a prolific job generator, with 530,000 new…Susan Scheer
- Half of All Companies Do Not Trust Their TA Data Sources March 4, 2021As companies look to the future of talent acquisition, they must re-examine talent analytics. Organizations need a more robust approach that harnesses the power of provable, scientific data. Yet according to a new study by Aptitude Research, only 1 in 3 companies are using performance data in their recruitment decisions, and 1 in 2 companies…Madeline Laurano
- Finding Fluidity: Hiring for a Skills-Based Culture March 3, 2021As uncertainty persists and market demands continue to shift, the people we hire today may very well need to be reallocated or reskilled tomorrow. This was certainly the reality that emerged during the pandemic. In order to meet changing customer needs, companies across all industries adjusted their talent strategies to accommodate business change — from enabling…Jo-Ann Feely
- The Ugly (Un)Employment Bias March 2, 2021When the pandemic first hit, people weren’t entirely sure what it meant for business. As states implemented stay-at-home orders and travel ground to a halt, something became pretty clear: A lot of people were going to lose their jobs. Unemployment in April 2020 spiked to 14.7% and remains uncomfortably high, particularly in the hospitality and…Mary Faulkner
- Best Hire Ever: Does Recruiting in Sprints Work? March 1, 2021In Episode 28 of Best Hire Ever, Kris Dunn talks with Trent Cotton, a longtime star in the TA/recruiting arena, about his new TA leadership role at Bureau Veritas Group. KD digs into Trent’s background and his unique approach to running a TA department via agile principles, which he calls “Sprint Recruiting.” Please subscribe, rate and…Best Hire Ever Podcast