Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- A Job Seeker’s Environment Can Kill Your Pipeline August 23, 2019Job seekers are people. People get distracted. So, you have to ask yourself: “Are my recruitment marketing materials attracting and engaging job seekers”? To answer this question, understand the job seekers’ environment when searching for and applying to jobs. Jobvite reported that 52 percent of job seekers are looking for jobs in bed. Another 37 […]Brian Mooney
- Does Sociology Hold the Secret To Diversity Hiring? August 22, 2019How can sociology — the study of social interactions, relationships, and patterns –be the key to helping you create a more diverse organization? Look to what sociologist Michael C. Dawson labeled as “black utility heuristic” (what happens to one person of a race affects the whole race). African Americans, he suggests, are united because of […]Alex Csedrik
- Why You Need to Use the Full Power of the Google Recruitment Juggernaut August 21, 2019Just like that, Google has entered the job recruitment industry. This is game changing. Currently, 70 percent of job searches start on Google, typically leading to dedicated recruitment sites where the rest of the hiring process proceeds. There’s a good chance that you yourself found your job using Google in this way. However, perhaps tired […]Othamar Gama Filho
- Understanding Labor Mobility August 20, 2019Companies that hire in a tight labor market need to get creative when they attract candidates. That means looking at different factors that influence employment, such as labor mobility. Labor Mobility Explained Labor mobility is one of the key drivers of recruiting, retentions and turnover. It refers to the ability and desire of individual workers […]Josh Wright
- Salary Transparency in Action – It’s Personal August 20, 2019Over the past two months, my company Kolmeta has been growing exponentially. So much so that I’ve decided to go all in on entrepreneurship and focus solely on moving this company forward. If you want to read more about my departure from the corporate world, you can here. But that’s not what I want to […]Kimberlea Kozachenko