Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- Mandating Vaccination for New Hires June 17, 2021We’re coming out of the pandemic! This is so great, right? It’s not really over, though. With less than 70% of the population vaccinated, it looks like Covid-19 will be around for a while, especially in states with less than 50% vaccinated. (You know who you are.) In late May, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission…Kate Bischoff
- The Most Common Hiring Methods Don’t Work June 16, 2021What does your typical hiring process look like? If you start by looking at resumes and then invite or call some candidates for an interview, you might have a problem. These hiring practices are very common, but they can easily lead you to hire the wrong people or miss great candidates. Measuring the Effectiveness of…P.K. Maric
- Does Your Business Trust Your Recruiting Team? June 15, 2021Not the kind of trust that makes people wonder if they’d leave their dog with you for the weekend. I’m more interested in whether your business leaders trust your company’s recruiting professionals to do their jobs. The answer to this question could have a wide-ranging impact on your organization’s ability to hire the best people.…Mary Faulkner
- Current Challenges Around Recruiting Recruiters June 14, 2021In Episode 40 of Best Hire Ever, Kris Dunn talks with Tim Sackett (HRU Tech, Fistful of Talent, The Tim Sackett Project) on best practices when hiring recruiters at your company. Tim and Kris talk through the following topics of note when it comes to recruiting recruiter: The remote/hybrid/in office question when it comes to hiring recruiters…Best Hire Ever Podcast
- The Crazy State of Talent During Today’s Crazy Times June 11, 2021Meet Tim Sackett. If you haven’t already met him. In TA circles, he needs no introduction. He also defies categorization if an intro is attempted, but let me give it a shot: He is the prolific, if edgy, author, blogger, HRU Tech staffing CEO, dad, husband, co-founder (MI Recruiter’s Conference, Fistful of Talent, ATAP, The…Erin McDermott Peterson