Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- A Data-Driven Guide to Dealing with Toxic Employees September 21, 2018Imagine the workplace as an ecosystem and at its heart, lies a community of living, breathing organisms. In an ecosystem, how you work is just as important as the work you do because even seemingly small actions in this environment can have...Ian Cook
- 10 Years After; How the Weird Kids Became the Cool Kids September 21, 2018Ten years ago, talent sourcers took on social media recruiting. It was new. It was a blank canvas. No one understood how to do it, but intuitively, we knew it was important. And many of us in talent sourcing have...Marvin Smith
- How the ‘D’ Word Can Improve Performance September 21, 2018Sometimes saying that you are “disappointed” is a very powerful statement. Several years ago, I watched a hospital president speak with employees who messed up. It could have been a med error, tardiness for a shift, or poor treatment of...Carol Anderson
- HR 101: Benefits That Will Give You a Competitive Edge September 21, 2018What is the first thing that you notice while reading a job ad? While you’re reviewing the qualifications and requirements of the job – you’re likely thinking to yourself, “does this role match up with what I’m looking for?” You’re...Jason Elkin
- Hire by Google is Coming to Android Mobile Devices September 21, 2018Sorry iPhone users, if you’re a customer of Hire, Google’s applicant tracking solution, you’ll have to wait to enjoy hiring on-the-go the way Android users soon will. According to multiple Android alert blogs, a native app has been seen in...Joel Cheesman