Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- The ‘Sexy’ Side of Time & Attendance: It’s Not Just Punching In October 19, 2018What’s the sexiest tech acquisition of the past five or six years? You probably just had “Instagram” somewhere near your lips, but what if it were a time and attendance suite? Like it or not, some HCM acquisitions are notably...Jeff Cronin
- Recruiters Are NOT Salespeople October 19, 2018How many motivational quotes can you tick off? How many sales techniques have you trained in? How many work? Check out “10 Quotes Sales People Should Memorize” from Geoffrey James, an editor of Inc. Magazine. Yup, every single one of...Jeff Newman
- A Merger Is the Time For Workers to Double-Down October 19, 2018Mergers are a fact of working life. They can be very good news for organizations as they offer opportunities for increased efficiency and scale. When managed well, they can bring about efficiency in the workplace and economy. Yet mergers cause...Ali Khaled Alhashmi
- SHRM Harassment Survey: Some Improvement, But Culture Needs to Change October 19, 2018“Change is taking place, but organizational culture must continue to evolve.” That’s one takeaway from the study that SHRM released earlier this month as part of its “Harassment-Free Workplace Series.” “We have a long way to go.” That’s my takeaway from the study. Many...Eric B. Meyer
- HireVisor Dives Into the Deadpool October 19, 2018HireVisor, the company that let employers share the candidates that weren’t good enough to be hired with others, is calling it quits. Here’s an explainer video if you have 45 seconds to spare. “There comes a time in the course...Joel Cheesman