Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- Glassdoor Open for Business in 3 New Global Markets January 17, 2019I’m on record predicting the Glassdoor brand will eventually disappear in light of it being acquired by Indeed’s parent company last year. I may be right one day, but for now Glassdoor is not behaving like a brand that’s going the way of the Dodo bird. Hong Kong, Singapore, and New Zealand were added to […]Joel Cheesman
- When Losing is Winning: Reflections on a Recruiting Job Transition January 17, 2019“I think I’ll lose my job tomorrow,” I told my husband. Earlier that day, the day after Labor Day, my third manager in a year had set a mandatory face-to-face meeting for 8:30 a.m. the next day, a day I usually worked from my home office. At the start of 2018 I had received the […]Jodie Kirby
- Rejected by a Talented Candidate? Do This January 16, 2019It’s inevitable that someone you want to interview or hire will say “no.” However, that “no” isn’t permanent. You can get a talented person to change his or her mind by applying a powerful principle of selling. I first witnessed this principle during a conversation with a longtime client. He called to say there was […]Scott Wintrip
- Ladders Introduces Pay-Per-Click Advertising Feature January 15, 2019Have you seen the #10yearchallenge on social media? Basically, people post a picture of themselves from 2009 and put it next to a current photo. It’s harmless fun that mostly features attractive people from 10 years ago that are still attractive. In the spirit of everyone looking back 10 years, we have an announcement from […]Joel Cheesman
- Use Emotional Intelligence in Your Recruiting January 15, 2019Emotional intelligence became popular in 1995 by Daniel Goleman, but has always been the core of psychology and sociology in helping understand human behavior. We as recruiters, are set on trying to understand our candidates’ motivations and behaviors on a daily basis, so it makes sense to incorporate EQ into our practice. I’m going to […]Lauren Gagnon