Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- Get Started In HR Analytics In 5 Easy Steps October 17, 2018As adoption of analytics is increasing and interest is soaring, more and more companies are looking for ways to get started with HR analytics. In this article, I will give you a practical guide on how to get started with...Erik van Vulpen
- The War for Talent Is Now a Supply Chain Problem October 17, 2018When Cognizant, the global IT services company, realized it couldn’t hire data scientists fast enough to keep up with its needs, it started training its own. Now its program turns out data scientists in 90 days. Accenture’s recruiting teams now...DisruptHR
- My Experience as an Industry Newcomer and #SourceCon First Timer October 17, 2018Now that I am over a week back from my first SourceCon conference, I have taken some time to process the entire experience. As a newcomer to the industry overall it was an honor to represent Search Wizards at this...Lucien Harlow-Dion
- Talk Like an HR Trendsetter (and know what it means) October 17, 2018Buzzwords. For better or worse, these are part of HR life. Just when you feel like you have the jargon and acronyms down, you take a short vacation and return to discover the rest of the team is speaking another...Nigel Davies
- 4 Counterproductive Habits of Talent Acquisition Leaders and How to Change Them October 17, 2018Most talent acquisition leaders I meet are conscientious, wanting to do right by their team. In an attempt to do so, they sometimes end up getting the wrong results. Their behavior as leaders contributes to common staff problems including lack...Scott Wintrip