Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- Dissecting a Hire Gone Wrong March 22, 2019There are good hires, there are bad hires, and there are hires you just didn’t sit down and talk to enough. Below, Erik Huberman, founder and CEO of Hawke Media, the fastest-growing marketing agency in the United States, discusses the latter. Huberman breaks down one of his early hires and talks about what happened wrong, and […]Rick Girard
- Pay Transparency and What Else Is on Employees’ and Candidates’ Minds March 21, 2019The traditional employer-employee power dynamic is in a state of transition. With access to real-time information, stories, and anecdotes, employees today expect their companies to be more transparent. Overall, this is a good thing. Companies are in a great position to build more trusting and reciprocal relationships with the people who drive their business forward. […]Mark Lobosco
- Google Enhances Job Search API to Provide Commute Info, Multiple Language Support March 20, 2019Of the three solutions Google launched targeted at helping job seekers and employers come together, the job search API, dubbed Cloud Talent Solution, gets the least amount of publicity. Google for Jobs, the company’s answer to Indeed, and Hire by Google, its answer to the ATS market, in contrast, grab more of the headlines. Cloud […]Joel Cheesman
- Our Consumer Marketing Mirrored Our Recruitment Marketing (Not the Other Way Around) March 19, 2019Almost three years ago, I came on board to lead the talent-acquisition team for Main Event Entertainment, a Dallas-based family entertainment center with 42 event centers in 13 states. It was a great time to join, as Main Event is in growth mode transitioning from a regional brand to a national brand, opening multiple centers […]Rhonda Merchant
- Chatbots Remain Hot As Paradox Announces Series A, Additional Offices March 18, 2019Chatbot solution Wade and Wendy wasn’t the only one raising money this month. Phoenix-based Paradox, maybe better known for its voice assistant “Olivia,” has announced that it has raised $13.34 million — almost double what Wade and Wendy raised — in a Series A round of funding. An organization that prefers to keep things on […]Joel Cheesman