Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- How to Develop a ‘Glocal’ Employee Value Proposition June 24, 2019In 2010 I got a call from an internal headhunter about a potential job at Roche. “Head of Employer Branding.” “What???” I had been in recruitment for over 14 years at that time but didn’t have any knowledge of employer branding, or even really knew what it was. That wasn’t a problem though. They felt […]Ted Meulenkamp
- ‘Stay Interviews’ and ‘Exit Interviews’ Are Recruiting Tools June 21, 2019Many organizations, of all sizes, ask employees to participate in exit interviews as part of the out-processing checklist. There are a number of valid and legitimate reasons for doing so. These may range from hearing about deficiencies in training; staff/managerial issues not brought to HR previously; and, if better wages/growth opportunities/chances for promotion made the […]Penny Fletcher
- Who’s In Charge of Hiring (Answer: No One) June 20, 2019Sourcers are in charge of sourcing. Recruiters are in charge of recruiting. HR business partners are in charge of managing and scoping the business need. Compensation & Benefits is in charge of leveling the offer relative to other organizations. Talent acquisition leadership is in charge of managing the recruiters. Leadership is in charge of resources […]James Ellis
- 30 Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Tech Specialist June 19, 2019Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. — Abraham Lincoln So, you’ve got a tree … I mean … a software developer or any other tech position to fill. What should you do first? Rush to your computer and start browsing through tons […]Andrew Stetsenko
- Why Our Hiring Sources Shouldn’t Be a Secret June 18, 2019There may be a disconnect between candidates and employers, an incongruence in where candidates and employers spend time searching each other. This is quite a surprise in the age of information and transparency. Research like that from Hinge Research Institute’s Employer Branding Study shows that there’s a difference between the top sources candidates are using […]Efrat Dagan