Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- Your Guide to Conducting High-quality Interviews February 20, 2019Talent acquisition exists for one reason only: to add value to the organization through supporting revenue generation or reducing costs. How you do that can vary, but if you fail to add value either through savings or improved revenue, then you are actually harming your employer. Conducting high-quality interviews that assess and prioritize candidates can […]Jim D'Amico
- Hiring Ralph Northam: How Much of a Candidate’s Past Is Relevant? February 19, 2019The story of Ralph Northam — the Governor of Virginia — is familiar to most. News of a picture in his yearbook from 1984 resulted in calls for his resignation. The picture, which may or may not include him, showed two people, one dressed in a KKK costume, the other in blackface. The reasoning used […]Raghav Singh
- The Ultimate Guide for Finding Innovators — Use It to Jumpstart Corporate Growth February 18, 2019Even though increasing corporate innovation is almost always a top-five CEO goal, surprisingly few in recruiting realize that the highest business-impact action in corporate HR is the hiring of innovators. Innovator new hires make an immediate quantum difference in an organization’s performance, direction, and image. Top executives at firms like Google, Apple, and GE have […]Dr. John Sullivan
- Total Wine & More Wants Job Candidates to Know It’s Not Your Typical Liquor Store February 14, 2019Total Wine’s reach now spans 193 stores in 23 states, as well as online sales in 14 states. The chain’s stores can be as large as 50,000 square feet. The company also offers in-house publications about wine, beer, and liquor, weekly tastings, special events, classes, and even virtual tastings, streamed live. I talked to Lori […]Todd Raphael
- Overcoming Resistance to Faster Hiring February 13, 2019People often resist change, especially when you try to change a longstanding way of doing something. This is certainly true in recruiting and hiring. Speeding up the process can be met with intense resistance. Case in point … At a meeting of the leadership team of a health insurance company, Paul thought the idea of […]Scott Wintrip