Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- The Top 18 Articles of 2018 – #16 The Power and Importance of Storytelling in Recruitment December 16, 2018Since the beginning of time, we’ve told stories to share ideas, events, and knowledge. Storytelling is one of the oldest ways to get people together. Back in the days when there was no TV, internet or other perks specific to...Jan Tegze
- The Top 18 Articles of 2018 – #17 The Moral Dilemma of Every Sourcer – How Far Are You Willing to Go? December 15, 2018DISCLAIMER: All information in this article serves as examples only; the author of this article wishes to point out topics connected with data privacy and moral dilemma that most sourcers face every day. The opinions expressed here are my own and...Jan Tegze
- When the Robots Take Over Will You Still Matter? December 14, 2018I am convinced that in the 21st century talent management will be the key differentiator of successful organizations. Within a couple of decades, no matter what measure you use, those with the most advanced approach to the recruiting, development and...Keith McNulty
- There’s Good In Doing Good With a Corporate Volunteering Program December 14, 2018The holiday season is when many of us turn our attention to food, family, food, football, and did we mention food? But the holidays aren’t all about extra helpings. They’re also about helping others. While your employees might be thinking...Terra Vicario
- The Top 18 Articles of 2018 – #18 Searching for Confidential Information December 14, 2018This is a special end of the year edition to celebrate the top articles of 2018 published on SourceCon. This article was originally published on November 14, 2018. Sssshhhh, I have a secret, but you can’t tell anyone, deal? As Thomas Powers said: “The...Jan Tegze