Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- How to Tailor the Recruitment Process to Attract and Retain an Autistic Workforce June 14, 2019I’m too anxious or unsure to apply, or I take too many days to think over the prospects of what that job would be and entail and how comfortable I would be in the position … and then the application period has closed. I’m not very good at speaking about myself and “selling” myself, particularly […]Marcie Ciampi (aka Samantha Craft)
- What the Research Is Saying About Hiring Autistic Job Candidates June 14, 2019Job candidates who are autistic are often thought of as a good fit for technology jobs such as roles testing the user experience of a website. But, autistic candidates tend to have skills that fit a wider array of roles, according to Matthew Lerner. Lerner, of Stony Brook University, is a leading researcher on autism-spectrum […]Todd Raphael
- Personality Tests Can Have Unintended Consequences June 13, 2019It’s generally accepted that personality tests are not a reliable tool for making employee selection decisions. But how about other management and OD uses? Some folks consider personality tests to evaluate cultural fit. Others for promoting diversity and team play. Personality tests are also valued as a coaching and career counseling tool. I’m not one […]Ed Shineman
- Fixing the Relationship Between Tech Recruiters and Developers June 12, 2019The relationship between recruiters and developers is a rocky one. In 2013 Joel Spolsky, the CEO of Stack Overflow, famously exploded Twitter asking a simple question: “Programmers: what things do recruiters do that drive you crazy?” The 350 answers he got varied in details but ultimately focused on the fact that recruiters don’t understand programmers. […]Jakub Kubrynski
- What’s On the Minds of Talent-acquisition Leaders June 11, 2019It’s 7:25 a.m. on a crisp NYC spring morning and I’m sitting at the back table at Ai Fiori at the Langham Hotel in Manhattan waiting for the last of six top NYC talent acquisition leaders to arrive for breakfast. The breakfast isn’t scheduled to start until 7:30 a.m., but already the conversation is flowing […]Jason Rivas