Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- Jobiak Is Here to Get Your Postings on Google for Jobs November 14, 2018Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past year, you know Google for Jobs is a big deal. By sending job seekers directly to openings from Google’s search results instead of, say, the homepage of a job board,...Joel Cheesman
- How to Get Your C-Suite to Care About Culture November 14, 2018How can HR professionals help C-suite leaders care about culture? Or, even better, help senior leaders proactively engage in culture management? The good news is that most senior leaders understand that culture is important. 82% of respondents to Deloitte’s 2016...S. Chris Edmonds
- Transcending The Transgender Mythos November 14, 2018Imagine for a moment being a transgender person. Imagine what it must be like wondering whether to come out at work. And “If I come out, is this the beginning or the end of my career.” And wondering,”When I come...DisruptHR
- What Do You Say If Your Contractor Wants to Be Paid In Bitcoin? November 14, 2018Note: The use of cryptocurrencies — a digital or virtual currency — is far from common, though interest is growing particularly among digital sophisticates concerned about financial transaction security and privacy. As companies increase their hiring of remote independent contractors,...Portia Vincent-Kirby
- How Design Thinking Might Humanize Talent Acquisition November 14, 2018We’ve heard it all: AI will take over the world and eradicate mankind. What if we are the robots? Over the last century we certainly have been busy rationalizing the “human” out of human resources. Paradoxically, our humanity, and more...Nicole Dessain