Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- Candidate Ghosting — Effective Tips for Minimizing This Growing Menace July 15, 2019Ghosting is an emerging issue in recruiting and has now been rated as the No. 1 challenge by nearly 6 percent of employers (Source: LinkedIn). Ninety-five percent of recruiters say they have experienced “candidate ghosting” (Source: iHire). This ghosting problem is likely to get worse because 40 percent of candidates now believe it’s reasonable to […]Dr. John Sullivan
- A Day in the Life of a Hospitality Recruiter July 12, 2019For the last four years I have had the challenge of recruiting for the hospitality industry — trying to fill positions that are for the most part entry-level, low-paying jobs — with people who have outstanding interpersonal “people” skills in an industry that never closes. Many of the positions I try to fill involve working […]Penny Fletcher
- Candidate Feedback: ‘We’ve Just Got to Care’ July 11, 2019Communicating with job candidates isn’t necessarily that expensive. It’s more about putting together an efficient process and following it, so that even when you’re overworked, you don’t neglect to get back to people. That’s the gist of what I talk about in the podcast below with DevOps Recruiter Ken Middleton. To make sure your brand […]Rick Girard
- ‘Show Candidates the Love’ July 11, 2019You can’t do it for everyone, but a bottle of wine, a basket, and a handwritten note can go a long way when courting a candidate. In the podcast below, my guest, Robin Kegerise with Paradox Consulting Partners, shares her insights on improving the candidate experience. For those who can’t afford the vino for everyone, […]Chuck Solomon
- This Huge Organization Is Using an Intriguing New Tool to Forecast Its Difficulty in Recruiting July 10, 2019An organization that brings on more than 70,000 hires annually has contracted with a small group of number-crunchers to build it a fascinating recruiting-difficulty tool. It used a team from Rand Corporation to figure out how hard it will be to recruit, based not only on how many people are available but also on how […]Todd Raphael