Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- What the U.S. Government’s Thinking About AI and Assessments April 19, 2019AI, machine learning, bots finding and ranking the best candidates, selecting employees with games. It’s all new and cool. But, what does the government think of all this? Is, say, selecting someone based on how they play a video game OK under the law? How about a bot learning which candidate resumes managers like and […]Dr. Charles Handler
- Banner Ads for Recruiting – It’s Not All About the Clicks April 18, 2019A recruitment industry friend of mine recently asked me: “Do people click on banner ads?” My answer was twofold — A) Yes, B) Is that the best question to ask? As you know, banners – officially digital display ads – are omnipresent on the web and within many apps. You see them all the time, […]Jeff Perry
- Indeed: Recent College Grads Prefer Arts, Entertainment Over Business, Finance April 17, 2019Today’s new grads are increasingly following their passions over a lucrative paycheck, according to a new survey by Indeed.com. Using Indeed data, jobs being clicked the most by recent graduates today fall into more art, media, and social services compared to four years ago, when the economy wasn’t as robust. Indeed economist Nick Bunker reveals today’s […]Joel Cheesman
- How to Keep Your Hiring Game Competitive April 16, 2019The last thing a potential employer wants to do is irritate a candidate, but that’s exactly what often happens. In fact, at Indeed, we frequently run into job seekers who never hear back from potential employers. Their applications seemingly slip into a “black hole.” To find out how employers can improve their interview and recruiting […]Paul Wolfe
- Recruiting’s Role in Futurizing Your Firm’s Skill Sets Must Begin Today April 15, 2019Note: This “think piece” is designed to stimulate your thinking about the strategic role of recruiting Your firm’s future skill sets needs are increasing dramatically. By not adding future skills every day through every new hire, you are reducing your company’s ability to be competitive and grow. The importance of beginning to immediately build your […]Dr. John Sullivan