Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- CareerBuilder Acquires Textkernel January 23, 2019Back in 2015, Chicago-based CareerBuilder bought a 60 percent majority stake in semantic search solution Amsterdam-based Textkernel. At the time, CareerBuilder was pivoting from being a job board to becoming a one-stop-shop technology provider. You may remember the logo change. “Textkernel is closing the communications divide between recruiters and candidates by helping them speak the […]Joel Cheesman
- Getting Real About AI for Recruiting January 23, 2019AI is the buzzword of moment, and perhaps the buzzword of the decade. Research firm Gartner considers AI among the top technology trends for 2019. Billions of dollars are being poured into investments for AI, from governments and private companies. And the hype is everywhere, from promises about driverless cars and neural implants to claims […]Raghav Singh
- Why Structured Interviews Are the Best Way to Hire January 22, 2019Have you ever asked different people how the same movie was and received different reactions and emotions? The conversation could flow like this: Will: How was the movie? Sara: It was the best ever! Will: What was so great about it? Sara: The soundtrack, the twist at the end, and the strong lead character. versus […]Will Ducey
- Hire Smarter … Based on the Way That a Candidate Solves Problems January 21, 2019The Most Effective Problem Solvers Are Intellectually Curious and Consultative Once you realize that most of the work done by professional-level employees involves solving a series of complex problems in a team environment, it makes sense to ensure that you assess a candidate’s problem-solving capability. The smartest recruiters and hiring managers go the next step […]Dr. John Sullivan
- Glassdoor Open for Business in 3 New Global Markets January 17, 2019I’m on record predicting the Glassdoor brand will eventually disappear in light of it being acquired by Indeed’s parent company last year. I may be right one day, but for now Glassdoor is not behaving like a brand that’s going the way of the Dodo bird. Hong Kong, Singapore, and New Zealand were added to […]Joel Cheesman