Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- If You Don’t Tell Them, Who Will? August 15, 2018Do you toot your own horn? Maybe you should. We’re taught early in life to not brag or boast about ourselves. And in general, that is excellent advice. Tootin’ our own horn – telling folks about our accomplishments – is...Carol Anderson
- If You Have to Force People to Train, You’re Doing It Wrong August 15, 2018What’s wrong with the way we train? Too much text, too few images, formulaic presentations that are so much based on rules that it’s a wonder there’s any life left in the training room at all. “We’ve dehumanized learning,” Clint...DisruptHR
- Discount Buying Program PerkSpot Gets Spotted $50 Million August 15, 2018As companies struggle to attract and retain talent, perks and benefits have become something of a recruiting arms race. As a result, vendors who help companies provide perks like saving money on services employees already use are hot. One popular...Joel Cheesman
- Encourage the Quiet to Give Voice to the Sounds of Silence August 15, 2018Are you an introvert or an extrovert? That’s a tricky question. I have a hard time answering it myself. That’s the problem of binary questions — you are forced to choose one or the other. Being quiet is a choice...Gustavo Razzetti
- U.S. Cities Where Salaries Go Farthest, and Those Where There Are Decent Jobs, Too August 15, 2018You know the problem — the places in the U.S. that are the most affordable to live in don’t usually have the kind of job opportunities that would make you want to live there. So, what kind of places are...John Hollon