Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- The Secret to Productivity May Be Air Conditioning July 20, 2018Call them dinosaur-brains or Neanderthals, there are people in every business who live to make us miserable. They aren’t necessarily actively toxic, but some are so rude, bureaucratic, and/or annoying, your automatic response may be to disengage from them and your work....Laura Stack
- 5 Must-Do Steps Before Rolling Out a Corporate LMS July 20, 2018Corporate learning management systems have become an essential component in every stage of the employment cycle, including the recruitment of top talent. The ability to complete training exercises at any time and on any device can help you entice qualified...Christopher Pappas
- Sourcing Foreign Works With My Visa Jobs July 20, 2018Want to find a website for U.S.-based and foreign workers seeking opportunities in America? What about companies or their contacts who hire foreign workers? Myvisajobs.com is the site for you. Myvisajobs.com draws information from a variety of sources, including public...Trish Wyderka
- Snag (Formerly Snagajob) Has a New CEO July 20, 2018I guess a major pivot wasn’t enough for Peter Harrison to keep his job. Announced today, Snag — the artist formerly known as Snagajob — has a new CEO. Board member and former Upwork CEO Fabio Rosati is taking over as chairman...Joel Cheesman
- 5 Was to Tackle Bias in the Workplace July 20, 2018Managers of businesses have become more aware of the potential for workplace bias due to the Starbucks incident back in April. This prompted Starbucks to close 8,000 of their stores to address an underlying bias issue, which then caused other...Charlotte Blank