Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- Make YouTube Part of Your Training Program. Your Employees Already Have December 10, 2018YouTube is not just for funny cat videos. In fact, a 2017 survey from the platform found that 56% go to YouTube to learn something new. YouTube is now taking the initiative to ensure that learning content finds its users...Massimo Canonico
- Clarity: The Tool to Sculpt the Fog of Constant Change December 10, 2018The workplace is rapidly changing. Globalization, millennials, mergers, acquisitions, regime changes, hyper growth, massive turnover, and technology all contribute to creating a “What now?” culture in the workplace. Everyone is scrambling to ensure they aren’t left behind; all while managing...David B. Nast
- The Details are Critical When Your Sponsored Workers Leave the Country December 10, 2018With holidays already upon us and many coming up over the next several week, organizations with foreign national workers are likely dealing with travel requests from their sponsored employees who are planning international vacations. Especially now, in this time of...Allison Kranz
- ‘Corporate Skill Pivots’ May Signal the End of the Permanent Employees December 10, 2018Forget the job threats created by the march of the robots, because the new skill sets required by radical new technologies are much more likely to cause you to lose your permanent corporate job! In case you missed it, General...Dr. John Sullivan
- Moving From an Individual Sourcer to a Sourcing Leader December 10, 2018A few months ago, I achieved a goal I’ve been working towards my entire professional life since I graduated from Pacific Lutheran University back in 2007. I was given the opportunity to serve in a leadership role in the human...Blake Thiess