Recruiting / Headhunting
We understand what you’re looking for. That hard to find Rails developer with experience working in start-ups. Or that business analyst who understands the credit default swaps market. We make it our business to find the impact players our clients are looking for.
We know the best contractors in the industry and we can bring them your project. Our process is always streamlined to suit your needs. We only work with top professionals with great communication skills and several years of work experience in the United States. Our rates are reasonable and we are flexible on right to hire clauses. Our clients come to us first for a reason.
We provide assessment testing, pre-employment background checks, relocation assistance, salary surveys and evaluation services.
Tephra is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 19 years. Our mission is to deliver intelligent and effective solutions that bring unparalleled value to our clients.
Tephra has established an international reputation as one of the premier recruitment service providers. We guarantee client satisfaction through our quality services and commitment to excellence. We are a results-oriented firm with one goal - to satisfy our client's requirements efficiently, confidentially, and successfully.
Our firm provides a range of services to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are a start up venture or a multinational corporation we can deliver the executive talent and IT core you require in accordance to the location and time frame specified by you.
Our staff, who are tenured experts in their field of specialization, including IT, are prepared to handle any request. In today's market, a strong Information Technology core is essential to any business. Everyday, we strive to bring an unparalleled value to our clients and our candidates. All members of the staff are dedicated to our goal of providing the highest level of service quality. We feel deeply that a thorough knowledge of the market and our keen insight in the industries creates value to our clients.
- Your Execs Think More of HR Than Does Everyone Else August 17, 2018Admit it: You care what people think about you. While we haven’t figured out what your neighbors or friends are thinking, we can tell you what people think about HR. Earlier this year, BambooHR asked more than 1,000 employees what...Kelsie Davis
- What It Takes to Be a Leader in the Digital Age August 17, 2018Progressive organizations consistently lament the dearth of capable leaders who can take up the reins at the top and sustain a robust stride toward continued prosperity. One of the reasons for this is the changing role and skill set of...Murad Salman Mirza
- A Few Simple Questions to Ask When Buying AI Technology August 17, 2018I’m sure you hear a lot about AI this, blockchain that, and automation is the future. How do you cut through all the noise and decide what is worth your time and what is hype? It can be so confusing...Mike Wolford
- Your Execs Are Fooling Themselves When It Comes to the Feedback Office Workers Want August 17, 2018Think your office workers are satisfied with the level of performance feedback they receive? Think again. New data suggests that if you’re still conducting the traditional annual or semi-annual performance reviews, there’s a good chance your employees are not happy...Rachel Ernst
- Have You Integrated LinkedIn’s Recruiter System Connect? August 16, 2018Every sourcer and recruiter suffer from shiny object syndrome. We all want what’s new, hot, fresh, and oh so shiny. We are quick to jump on the latest Chrome extension and sourcing tool. We are always in the hunt for...Shannon Pritchett